Gérald Macinenti wrote:
mouss a écrit :
What is the general rule when multiple filters match ?

if it's a virus, we don't care if it's banned, bad hdr or spam. it's
handled as a virus.

this rules seams fair to me, but in fact, if it is a virus and has bad
header and we have virus set to D_PASS and badh to D_DISCARD, the mail
is blocked, so actual behaviour of the program doesn't follow the rule
you describe, is this a bug ?

I've encountered something similar.

IIRC, it was a customer who had disabled antispam (spam_lover = 1), but enabled the removal of banned files (banned_files_lover = 0).

That meant that if a mail was spam and had a bad file, the mail would still get through.

I checked the perl logic back then, and it seemed to be a problem with the priority of which the rules was checked.

So it went "ok, this thing is spam and has a banned file, but the recipient wants spam, so we deliver"

I attempted to fix it, but eventually gave up.

// Tom