Hi,
I am running postfix 2.2.4 on Solaris 8 with amavisd-new.2.3.2,
SpamAssassin 3.1.0 and Clamav 0.8.7.1 as an AV/AS gateway to my main
email system. Twice in last week our Spamassassin didn't detected sort
of Russion SPAM where most of the addresses were starting from "ann..."
and most of the domains were ".ru" Any idea to block this SPAM.

MJ