Op wo 05-04-2006, om 02:36 schreef Mark Martinec:

> I don't see where it could be coming from. The stated line
> deals with changing ownership of pid, lock, log files and Unix socket,
> and arguments to chown are $uid and $gid, none of which should be tainted.
>
> Btw, are you starting amavisd with options -u and -g, or not?
> Is locale set to something non-C ?

Actualy I start with "-c /etc/mail/amavisd.conf" and LC_ALL=C but you
since you asked I added -u vscan and -g vscan and debug gave me the
answer:
The templates werent owned by vscan... :-O
After changing the rights of the templatedir things went a lot smoother.
(wich is odd, shouldn't the uid/gid section in the config file do the
same as specifing it on commandline?)
Only 2.4 hangs now on SA:
[4230] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL from
@INC
Suicide () TROUBLE in pre_loop_hook: Insecure dependency in eval while
running with -T switch at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Mail/SpamAssassin/PluginHandler.pm line
91
First thing I did was checking all the SA files rights but they seems
right, also all the /usr/share/SA-files are read:
dbg: config: read file /usr/share/spamassassin/60_awl.cf etc...
One thing is for sure, the new amavisd is much more strict with access
rights.

Fir the new error, do I still proceed as discribed by you?
--
Groetjes Japie