[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I downgrade Net::Server and work perfect !!!!
Dag updated Net::Server to 0.93 across the board for all redhat versions
but did not update amavisd-new to 2.4.0 for rh9. So anyone currently
running rh9 and using dag with yum auto-updates enabled will find that
amavisd-new will not start the next time they restart. It has been like
that for several days so far.
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.el3.rf.noarch.rpm
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.el4.rf.noarch.rpm
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.fc1.rf.noarch.rpm
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.fc2.rf.noarch.rpm
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.fc3.rf.noarch.rpm
perl-Net-Server-0.93-1.rh9.rf.noarch.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.el3.rf.i386.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.el3.rf.x86_64.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.el4.rf.i386.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.fc1.rf.i386.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.fc2.rf.i386.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.fc2.rf.x86_64.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.fc3.rf.i386.rpm
amavisd-new-2.4.0-3.fc3.rf.x86_64.rpm
THX!!!
Jose I. Callero
On Thursday 20 April 2006 19:11, Gary V wrote:
jic wrote:
Apr 20 16:04:47 vmail-av1 amavis[26883]: (26883) TROUBLE in check_mail:
mime_decode-1 FAILED: parsing file(1) results - missing last 2 results at
(eval 41) line 156.
Jose I. Callero
What version of Net::Server are you running?
perl -MNet::Server -e 'print "$Net::Server::VERSION\n";'
I could be wrong, but I bet you have recently upgraded
Net::Server. The easy fix is to downgrade to 0.90:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=amavis-user&m=114358249713291&w=2
The more challenging fix would be to upgrade to amavisd-new 2.4.0 or
search the archives for ways to modify your existing version so it can
be used with Net::Server 0.93 (but not 0.91 or 0.92).
Gary V
-------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
AMaViS-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/amavis-user
AMaViS-FAQ:http://www.amavis.org/amavis-faq.php3
AMaViS-HowTos:http://www.amavis.org/howto/