Scott Friedman wrote:
Is there a way (virus_lovers_maps?) to tell Amavisd (2.4) to not virus scan?

I run a PhpBB forum, and i'm getting errors now, since it seems like Clamscan is taking up to 30 seconds to scan for viruses, and the smtp.php times out on the forum (or takes forever)

can someone help me setup a filter to not virus scan for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Instead of disabling virus or spam checks, you'd better filter after queuing. How to do this depends on your setup (which MTA).

The only issue then is how to report errors to the sender. assuming you do confirmed opt-in of email addresses at registration time and authentication at submission time, you can just bounce.