Really... Ok, I just assumed it would help.  How could it not?  FBSD
does that good (or bad?) a job with disk processing?  Wouldn't the
combination of fast cpu and ram disk bound processing be faster?

I guess you need the ram to increase the innodb log sizes and buffer
sizes for mysql so that the bayes and awl work faster.?  Not much sense
in increasing $servers beyond 4 * (CPU|CORE|HTT) count is there?
Increase DNS caching size of using lots of RBL's?

I should increase logging levels and see where else.