Hello again,

I have just tried to run amavisd debug-sa on the server where it works,
and it seems that the plugins are the problem. On the server where it
works, I get lines saying plugin such and such available in @INC

on the machine, wher it does not work, I don't get that, and later it
says:

        config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_pyzor 1

I wonder where I got something wrong there?

Thanks for your help so far.

.peter