Vincent,

> I am running a Postfix/Amavis mailserver. It correctly checks and blocks
> virus mails but i have an issue with spam control, as received spam with
> a sufficient level is not getting tagged as spam in the subject and header.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam
 -> No spam-related headers inserted? Here are some reasons

The most common reason is that local_domains do not include
all local domains.

> I've putted relevant (afaik) parts of my config and log files below.

> @local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain", "colossus.nl" );
> @local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain", "ludden.nl" );

Later assignment overrules former. Also, the "colossus.nl"
does not include rhodos.colossus.nl, to include subdomains
prepend a dot:

  @local_domains_acl = ( ".colossus.nl", ".ludden.nl" );