Hi Mark,

> The most common reason is that local_domains do not include
> all local domains.
>   Later assignment overrules former. Also, the "colossus.nl"
> does not include rhodos.colossus.nl, to include subdomains
> prepend a dot:
>
>   @local_domains_acl = ( ".colossus.nl", ".ludden.nl" );
>
> Mark

Thanks a lot!! It seems you are right, i've putted it now as the way you
described, and it works :-)

I have however another question regarding the lookup of  local domains.
Because i have about 30 domains on this server it would be ideal to
lookup the domains in an MySQL table i'm already using with
postfix/courier.
After reading /usr/share/doc/amavisd-new/README.lookups I now have
configured my @lookup_sql_dsn for the relevant host, login and database.
But im wondering whether it is possible to use this for looking up
domains, because i dont see an according variable in the local_domain
section.

Has anyone done this before and could you please post your example?

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,

Vincent