Michael wrote:

> BLACKLISTED spam is quarantined (I guess 0 is less than the cutoff level
> of 4)
> Don't know if I noticed this before.
> Using sql based blacklist.
> (I think I read you can assign numbers to wblist.wb instead of 'W' or
> 'B')

for soft wbl, yes you can

The score is actually x (not relevant?), BLACKLISTED is higher than any
possible kill_level. For mail that is delivered, the score would
read "X-Spam-Score: -", but it looks like in the quarantined message
it says "X-Spam-Score: 0" and it appears that is the number that is
compared to spam_quarantine_cutoff_level. So I see what you mean. The
expected behavior would be that given BLACKLISTED is higher than any
possible kill_level, we would assume BLACKLISTED would also be higher
than any possible spam_quarantine_cutoff_level, but this is not the
case. I set spam_quarantine_cutoff_level = -1; (not much different
than setting $spam_quarantine_to = undef;) and BLACKLISTED mail was
no longer quarantined. It looks like the use of soft blacklisting is
a way to push the score above spam_quarantine_cutoff_level, so your
idea to use it will discard this mail, if that is your goal.