Tenyo,

> Indeed, I should remove the X-Envelope-To
> header before releasing the e-mail.

Right.

Also you may want to remove X-Envelope-From (possibly redundant,
depending if you re-send with the original sender address
or you supply a different one), and X-Quarantine-ID (as you like).

If releasing from a file (not from SQL), the following two
header fields are to be removed as well: Return-Path and Delivered-To.

> In my case I'm using SQL for the
> quarantine, so all recipients are entered into the msgrcpt table.

Right. Fetch recipients either from msgrcpt table or X-Envelope-To
header fields, both sets should be the same.

> It also appears that the X-Spam-Score header is missing (I'd like people
> to be able to see that after the e-mail has been released) but I can
> easily add it since the score is also in the database.

It shouldn't be missing. If contents category is CC_SPAM (above kill level)
or CC_SPAMMY (above tag2 level) for at least one recipient, the quarantined
message should include the X-Spam-Flag, X-Spam-Score, X-Spam-Level
and X-Spam-Status.