... but I see no evidence of it, in the headers.

I can run spamassassin in debug mode as the amavis user and it appears
to me that razor2 is configured properly and being checked. So far,
none of the mail that's come through since I set it up has been spam,
so razor hasn't had a hit yet. Is it correct behavior that razor not
be mentioned in the X-Spam-Status: header, unless it gets a hit?

Is there any way to have a razor header added to the email? Or a DCC
or Pyzor header (as I'll be adding those tests next).  Or will they
only show up in the X-Spam-Status: header, and only if they get a hit?
--
        -ste