Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
> ... but I see no evidence of it, in the headers.
>
> I can run spamassassin in debug mode as the amavis user and it appears
> to me that razor2 is configured properly and being checked. So far,
> none of the mail that's come through since I set it up has been spam,
> so razor hasn't had a hit yet. Is it correct behavior that razor not
> be mentioned in the X-Spam-Status: header, unless it gets a hit?
>
> Is there any way to have a razor header added to the email? Or a DCC
> or Pyzor header (as I'll be adding those tests next).  Or will they
> only show up in the X-Spam-Status: header, and only if they get a hit?

They will only show up in the headers if they get a positive hit on the
message, just like all other SA tests:

        DATE_IN_PAST_06_12=0.827, DCC_CHECK=3.5, DIGEST_MULTIPLE=1,
        DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME=0.001, HTML_90_100=0.113, HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24=1.841,
        HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_MOSTLY=1.102,
        RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100=2.5, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100=3.5,
        RAZOR2_CHECK=1.5, SUBJECT_ENCODED_TWICE=1.723, URIBL_BLACK=2.5,
        URIBL_WS_SURBL=2]

Even though I am running Razor, Pyzor, and DCC, Pyzor does not show up
in this X-Spam-Status header because the message did not hit on Pyzor.
No different than URIBL_JP_SURBL and URIBL_SC_SURBL did not show up in
the header, even though I use those tests, because they did not get a
positive hit on the message.

Bill