Andres wrote:

> On 11/29/06, Clifton Royston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>   If these scores are correct, and you did indeed receive it from an
>> employee machine on your network, your employee has a really-truly
>> badly compromised machine on your network which is being actively used
>> to send spam.
>>   -- Clifton

> On 11/29/06, Gary V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> We would have to see the entire header (with minimal munging). It
>> appears the sender's address is not included in your internal or
>> trusted network (not that it should be if the sender is not
>> actually sending from your network). Do you have users relaying via
>> SASL AUTH? Is this sender one of them? Considering the number of RBLs
>> this hit, I hope it's not sent from your network. What version of
>> Postfix and SpamAssassin are you using?
>>
>> Gary V

> First, thanks for your answers, I am not at my office now, so I can't
> provide program Versions and full headers. Sorry me, I will provide it
> tomorrow.
> The user is sending email OUTSIDE my network, because he works at
> other location. And uses SASL Auth. He uses an automatic IP given by
> his ISP ( Could it be that IP being blacklisted because of the
> "public" condition?)

Likely. Hopefully the machine in question has not had the IP address
long, and hopefully it is not their machine that is a zombie, but a
good anti-spyware and anti-virus scan seems in order anyway. Many
users are clueless about what it takes to keep a machine clean.

> The user could send emails before with no problem...
> Thanks!

This may give you some ideas:
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html#10