Gary wrote:

> Andres wrote:

>>> This may give you some ideas:
>>> http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html#10
>>>
>>> Gary V

>> Hey Gary, what is the objetive of setting whitelist and
>> trusted_networks if them will be not be taked with high priority at
>> the time of determining if this is spam or not?
>> Is there another way of telling SA not to filter messages from a
>> certain domain? (I really think that whitelist is pretty useless
>> now...)
>> I know that I have to blame SA people for this...

> Your blame is misdirected. I thank the SA people. You have to blame
> spam/viruses/spyware and others who wish to do harm.

> The link I gave you provided three different ways to work around the
> issue. It's not a good idea to whitelist your own domain using
> something like whitelist_from because spammers often spoof your own
> domain (not that you are doing this). It is less of a problem if you
> use whitelist_from_rcvd but I'm not sure this will help if the sender
> is not sending from your network. If we had the headers to look at we
> might see something useful.

Here is another idea on a way possible to do this (if you don't have
Postfix 2.3.x). This should add and 'X-SMTP-Auth: no' header to all
messages except authenticated. The spamassassin rule then adds -15
points if this header is missing. Requires Postfix 2.1 or later.

etc/postfix/main.cf:
smtpd_data_restrictions =
    reject_unauth_pipelining
    permit_sasl_authenticated
    check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre

/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre
/^/ PREPEND X-SMTP-Auth: no

/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
header __NO_SMTP_AUTH X-SMTP-Auth =~ /^no$/
meta SMTP_AUTH !__NO_SMTP_AUTH
describe SMTP_AUTH Message sent using SMTP Authentication
tflags SMTP_AUTH nice
score SMTP_AUTH -15

From:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-02/2363.html
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-02/2364.html

Possibly add permit_mynetworks:
smtpd_data_restrictions =
    reject_unauth_pipelining
    permit_mynetworks
    permit_sasl_authenticated
    check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.re