On 12/13/06, Gary V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> etc/postfix/main.cf:
> >> smtpd_data_restrictions =
> >>     reject_unauth_pipelining
> >>     permit_sasl_authenticated
> >>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre
> >>
> >> /etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre
> >> /^/ PREPEND X-SMTP-Auth: no
> >>     reject_unauth_pipelining
> >>     permit_mynetworks
> >>     permit_sasl_authenticated
> >>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.re
> >>
> >> Gary V

Gary, I tried your solution but:

(authenticated) outside my office (I am at my home now)
And I know that the header do not belongs to this type of email
(authenticated) so, what could happen?

This is my main.cf:

smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
permit_sasl_authenticated, check_client_access
pcre:/etc/postfix/add_auth_header.pcre

The only difference with yours is that I am using a comma separating values.

The other is identical...

SMTP Auth is working, so, As I see this a GOOD solution I wanna make
it work, please help me.

Thanks!

Andy