Hello everybody, it's been years since I've last posted to this list.

We're in the progress of getting current with amavisd and all of the
various components, and I'm having some difficulty with razor and dcc.
This is on FreeBSD 6.2, compiled to current -STABLE, and the most current
versions of all relevant applications.

>From amavisd debug-sa:

razor2: razor2 check failed: No such file or directory razor2: razor2 had
unknown error during get_server_info at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm
line 180. at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm
line 318.

That one I'm really not sure what to make of...I'm guessing something is
missing from the chrooted environment but whether it's a module that needs
to be preloaded or something external (along the lines of /etc/services)
that needs to be copied into the chrooted hierarchy.

Any ideas or debugging tips, or should I go bug the Razor crowd?

Thanks!
Andy

---
Andy Dills