OK.
Thanks for the info.
I've also googled a little and found that:

Here the lists I've read about and some explanations on "why should I use
them".
The following bl's would be recommended that doesn’t enlist half of the
Internet (for instance all dialups in the world) in one overnight -

1) sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
2) safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net
3) list.dsbl.org
4) cbl.abuseat.org -
XBL has some delay until updates are propagated from CBL, so querying XBL
first and then CBL gives you two advantages:
* You profit from the high reliability and low response times of Spamhaus'
DNS setup
* After SBL-XBL filtered out the bulk, CBL can kick in to "catch the rest",
ie those not yet propagated from CBL to XBL.
5) dnsbl.njabl.org -
as stated here " http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/index.lasso"; Mail servers
already using dnsbl.njabl.org are advised to continue doing so, as
dnsbl.njabl.org is itself a composite list and contains more than the open
proxy IPs list part now incorporated in XBL

What about those 4 lists? Anyone have any experience with them?:
        blackholes.easynet.nl
        will-spam-for-food.eu.org
          zen.spamhaus.org
          zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net

P.S.:
Policyd-weight indeed sounds very interesting, as Henrik stated.
Any usage experience?
Configuration tips?

>   -- Clifton
>
> --
>     Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/
>  Custom programming, network design, systems and network consulting
> services

Regards,
Leon