> Some mail are tagged as Spam (in the header) BUT are not considered
> as spam when we have a look at amavisd log ??
> They seemed to be marked as non spam mail.

The choice between 'CLEAN' and 'SPAM' in the "Passed CLEAN" log entry
is determined by kill_level of recipients (if any recipient of the
message sees message spam level above his kill level, the major contents
category becomes CC_SPAM).

Marking of message in its header (Subject **SPAM**, etc) happens
at tag2 level, which is either the same as kill level (in which
case there is no discrepancy between marking and log entry),
or tag2 level may be lower than kill level, in which case
message with spam score between both levels would appear
as you describe.