I 'm using amavis-new 2.4 with p0f and SA 3.1 with FuzzyOcr on FreeBSD
6.1. with postfix.

When I feed to SA by hand, the scores are 2 -3 times higher than what
Amavis gives it.  In amavis' debug output, I can see FuzzyOcr being
loaded but it never scores anything.  SA is configured to use FuzzyOcr
and it works fine.  What do I need to do to make it work? Sorry if this
has been answered elsewhere. I'm not finding it.

As an aside, p0f seems to be working well on my low-volume site (2000
messages a day). I bumped up the XP score and that one alone is catching
a lot of spam.