Hi,

we want to bypass the part of the banned_filename_re for some email-addresses.
For example, we
do not allow [.js] files based on the [$banned_filename_re] directive, but
unfortunately Tim
needs to recieve these [.js] files that are part of a calculation he recieves
from our accountant.

I checked out the docs and tried different approaches but didn't succeed. I
tried the
[bypass_banned_checks_maps / banned_files_lovers_maps] directive, but then
email for Tim
bypasses all [banned_filename] checks. I tried the
[per_recip_whitelist_sender_lookup_tables]
but that's only for SPAM as I found out later on.

So here's my question - is there a way to specify an additional rule per user
that disables the
global [banned_filenames] check for some files only and perhaps in combination
with a SENDER
email-address?

Thanks,

Christian