Hi,

I just got a report of a blocked duplicate header "Message-ID"  It appears
that anyone who uses Microsoft's HTTP setup within Outlook, Outlook Express
and Entrouge will get blocked with amavisd-new.   My question is there a way
to whitelist legit hotmail/msn users who use HTTP login within their
application to send out this non-standard header?

Will whitelisting the specific email address work?  Is there a global
changes to help this?  Granted it should be a small precentage of users but
just curious.

It appears that MS adds this if it's via HTTP.

         Fri, 2 Feb 2007 05:46:49 -0800

Gotta love MS how they don't follow the RFCs.

-L

--
Larry Ludwig
Empowering Media