Hello All,

I have a problem with a whitelist situation. Here is the synopsis:

User A has a white list with email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] listed in
his whitelist. When User A gets an email from jsmith, the email is sent
straight through without a problem just like it should. However, when
jsmith sends an email to User C, User B, and User A, the message is
tagged spam when delivered to User A.

My thoughts are that since jsmith is not on User C's whitelist, and User
C is the first address in the list, the User A whitelist is ignored. Or
that per recipient white lists are ignored when there are multiple
addresses in the recipient list.

Can anyone explain which of my thoughts on this are right, and tell me
how to resolve this. At first thought I considered placing jsmith's
account in a global list, however I do not want to have to do this every
time someone complains that a multi addressed email is not checked
against their per recipient whitelist.

Thanks,
Greg