On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 09:23 -0700, Gary V wrote:
> I used to think it was free, then one day a link to the product page
> stated explicitly that this product was for workstations and could not
> be used on a server.

At my old company we purchased BitDefender for Postfix, which is a
server licence.  The antivirus part was really good, and quite fast, but
I didn't like the antispam (this was early days, granted).  BUT the
Postfix version includes the bdc binary, so I just stopped the
Postfix-BD service and hooked the bdc up with amavisd-new.  Best of both
worlds.

Hans