> On 2/28/07, Philippe Trolliet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi,
> > i configured amavisd for per-recipient black-/whitelisting. it
> works fine.
> > but when a blacklisted sender sends a mail to an alias of the
> mail account
> > the mail is not marked as spam.
> > how do i configure amavis for aliases?
> >
> > regards
> > philippe
> >

> I am not sure if this will help you. But still here is my config.
> I have a qmail-ldap setup with Amavisd-new (Qmqp patched) with
> ldap-lookups enabled. For My email accounts i create a entry in the
> Ldap with required Amavis attribs and in my Amavisd.conf I have
> following search filter
> ---
> query_filter   =>
> '(&(objectClass=amavisAccount)(|(mail=%m)(mailalternateaddress=%m))
> )',
> ---
>
> Regards
> Ram

ah sorry, doesn?t help and i forgot to tell that i?m using a virtual domain
system based on a mysql db. i?m using postfix, cyrus-imapd and amavisd-new.
the aliases are in a different table than the user settings (e.g. password,
policy_id, etc.) and the policy information itself.

regards
philippe

It has removed 3816 spam emails to date.