Philippe Trolliet wrote:
>> I am not sure if this will help you. But still here is my config.
>> I have a qmail-ldap setup with Amavisd-new (Qmqp patched) with
>> ldap-lookups enabled. For My email accounts i create a entry in the
>> Ldap with required Amavis attribs and in my Amavisd.conf I have
>> following search filter
>> ---
>> query_filter   =>
>> '(&(objectClass=amavisAccount)(|(mail=%m)(mailalternateaddress=%m))
>> )',
>> ---
>>
>> Regards
>> Ram
>>

> ah sorry, doesn?t help and i forgot to tell that i?m using a virtual domain
> system based on a mysql db. i?m using postfix, cyrus-imapd and amavisd-new.
> the aliases are in a different table than the user settings (e.g. password,
> policy_id, etc.) and the policy information itself.

you can certainly write the right sql query to get the result you want.

If you decide that aliases should have the same policy as their targets,
and accept to ignore the effect of rewrite in bayes, then just do alias
expansion before amavisd-new instead of after it (move the corresponding
receive_override_mapping to the 10025 listener).