Thank you Vincent. I figured this out some days ago. The fact is that a perl
broker seems pretty useless to me since the p0f's team is pretty open to
suggestions and patch submissions.

I'm working on a udp-based version of the p0f's query interface (among other
things, it has to deal with client and server mismatches in word endianess,
which is not needed using Unix sockets), but I can't really devote the time
I wish to it. When, sometime in the future, I will be able to submit my
patch to p0f, would you be interested in being notified about it and
eventually figuring out how to adapt the actual SA plugin to the new
protocol? I can't simply adapt the p0f protocol to the p0f-analyzer.pl one,
since the latter is too much specific to the amavis needs.

Thanks again,

Giampaolo