Can I have two different disclaimers?
if I set $allow_disclaimers = 1; in amavisd.conf, it allows disclaimers
for everyone (looks like inbound and out... I got two I sent to an email
that redirects back to me)
(and I verified, the disclaimer ISN'T archived in clean-archive)

allow_disclaimers => 1, in MYNETS policy (without the above) only allows
inbound.

so, can I have a different disclaimer on inbound vs outbound?

also, inbound and outbound, if I want to add one of those need
anti-virus (useless 'Certified' safe) can I ONLY add them to VERY
CLEAN   (not even SPAMMY) emails?

(note for those looking, I used a different disclaimer for mime vs
text.  I also send this email in alternate text, so it adds a different
disclaimer to txt vs mime using this line:

@altermime_args_disclaimer =
  qw(--verbose  --disclaimer=/var/amavis/etc/disclaimer.txt
--disclaimer-html=/var/amavis/etc/disclaimer.html);

yes, they look the same, but the .txt one uses dashes and CR at end of
line the .html <hr> and <br> at end of line.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
SECNAP Network Security Corporation

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm)
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com