Otávio,

> I'm using amavisd-new in SQL database, all of my domains, are being
> filtered and read configurations from database normally, but I would
> like to enable virus warning for recipients, when I set this field to
> "Y", in policy table, nothing happens, witch others configurations
> should I do ?

Setting policy.warnvirusrecip to 'Y' should suffice.

Note that recipient warnings are only sent to local recipients.
Perhaps your users.local field is wrong. In case the field is
missing, the following defaults apply (from README.lookups):

  Special handling of optional SQL field 'users.local'

  A special shorthand is provided when SQL lookups are used: when a match
  for recipient address (or domain) is found in SQL tables (regardless of
  field values), the recipient is considered local, regardless of static
  @local_comains_acl or %local_domains lookup tables. This simplifies
  life when a large number of dynamically changing domains is hosted.
  To overrule this behaviour, add an explicit boolean field 'local'
  to table 'users' (missing field defaults to true, meaning record match
  implies the recipient is local; a NULL field 'local' is not special,
  it is interpreted as undef like other NULL fields, causing search
  to continue into other lookup tables).

  Since amavisd-new-20030616-p7:
  changed the default value for local_domains_sql lookup for the catchall
  key '@.' under conditions: when user record with key '@.' is present in
  the database and a field 'local' is not present. Previously it surprisingly
  defaulted to true, now it falls back to static lookup table defaults,
  the same as if the record '@.' were not present in the table or as if
  the field value 'local' was NULL.