Otávio,

> Does have some alternative to do this job for warnvirussender too ?

Sender notification = delivery status notification = bounce.
It is controlled by $final_*_destiny (D_BOUNCE vs. D_DISCARD).

Furthermore, bounces are often suppressed:
- for viruses when virus name matches @viruses_that_fake_sender_maps;
- for spam when score exceeds a limit set in @spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps
  or @spam_dsn_cutoff_level_bysender_maps;

> I have tried with this configuration, but without success:
>
> $warnvirussender = 1;
> @warnvirussender_maps = (\$warnvirussender);

The sooner we forget about $warn*sender, the better.

It is there for compatibility with old versions,
and only still marginally useful for passed mail,
e.g. when passing mail with bad headers coming from
our local users.

> And I tryed with this (without success too), to separate answers
> for domains:
> @warnvirussender_maps = { [ 'domain.com' => 1 ] };

You need to adjust @viruses_that_fake_sender_maps, it is true
by default for any virus name, this suppressing a bounce.
Careful with that axe! Don't produce backscatter to faked
sender addresses!