Hi folks.  I am moving incrementally toward keeping the majority
of my amavis configuration information in a MySQL database server.
Currently, I'm working on getting my score_sender_maps entries
working.  I believe I have that working ok, but in the logs I'm also
seeing queries on the "users" and "policy" tables

   In the event that those tables are unpopulated, as they currently
are in my installation, will amavis use the policy variables
configured in the amavisd.conf file instead, and will everything
continue to work as expected?  I am not currently prepared to
populate the users and policy tables in the database; I'd just like
to use score_sender_maps from the database now.

             Thanks,
             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire