It isn't the message text because sent from any other 'from' email address it
gets through and all messages from that one email address are stopped.

It can't be a rules based thing either because it was working fine until this
problem and as I said, sent from another 'from' address an identical message
gets through.

I really don't have time for a surgical job because this is a production
server.

What do I need to do to clean it out?