Hello,

I'm trying to set up a policy that doesn't check for spam; that passes through
all uninfected email. I thought I just set spam_lover and bypass_spam_checks
(in
case of multiple recipients) and poof, magic, it would work, but no dice.

It seems that if kill_level is set it will still block messages that hit that
number. Is this normal behavior? I understand that, with multiple recipients,
spam scanning will still happen, but I thought it ignored the result for users
with bypass_spam_checks set (they are all set to 'Y' in my database). Is this a
bug or do I also need to wipe out the kill_level setting in addition to the
other two settings?

Thanks,
Josh