I'm currently running our mail server on a Mac, which greeted me this
morning with another crash.  It's time to finish moving things over
to our Ubuntu box and retire the Mac.

I'm looking at the document:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixVirtualMailBoxClamSmtpHowto

Which covers a lot of it, but doesn't use Amavis-new.  If anyone is
willing to assist with setting up the new server, we're willing to
pay a reasonable fee (or just buy you the beverage of your choice or
send lots of thanks).

Current system:
Mac OS X Tiger Server
Postfix (original custom Mac version)
Amavis-new (updated to latest)
Clamd (updated to latest)
SpamAssassin (updated to latest)
Cyrus

Desired new system:
Ubuntu 7.10
Postfix
Amavis-new
Clamd
SpamAssassin
Dovcot

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand