Hi

I am using an Intel Apple Xserve running macosx 10.4.10

after a recent upgrade of amavis-new, ClamAV and spamassassin,

amavisd -V  =  amavisd-new-2.5.2 (20070627)

spamassassin -V  =  SpamAssassin version 3.2.3
   running on Perl version 5.8.6

/usr/local/sbin/clamd -V   =  ClamAV 0.91.1/4691/Wed Nov 13
/usr/local/bin/freshclam -V  =  ClamAV 0.91.1/4691/Wed Nov 13
/usr/local/bin/clamscan -V  =  ClamAV 0.91.1/4691/Wed Nov 13

Some incoming mail is having   (No virus check: internal error)
appended to the subject line.

However checking through the logs the mail is showing that is "Passed
CLEAN"

Can someone tell me where this appending of the subject line is being
generated from.
More importantly is it a problem that requires fixing?

Sending a test virus from eicar.com gets picked up as a virus
correctly but doesn't append the subject line

Tony