> > On 3/27/08, Miguel  wrote:

> > With @spam_lovers_maps, the message is still processed by spamassassin
> > and a score is assigned, but the message is passed regardless of the
> > score. With @bypass_spam_checks_maps, the message is usually not
> > processed by spamassassin, so this saves processing power. However,
> > when the message is addressed to multiple recipients, and the
> > recipients disagree whether scanning should occur or not, the message
> > will be scanned.
>
> What is that mean?, that i have @example.com for bypass spam check and i
> also have another setting somewhere for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to do spam checks?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Here is an axample. A message
is addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] (both of which
are domains you are responsible for).

@bypass_spam_checks_maps = ( ["example.com"] );

This message will still be scanned because [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not
included in @bypass_spam_checks_maps. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is in the map,
but in this case this recipient may not receive a copy of the message
(assuming it is spam). @bypass_spam_checks_maps does not guarantee
delivery of spam. To guarantee delivery of a message that has been
scanned by spamassassin and subsequently marked as spam, you want to
also include the recipient in @spam_lovers_maps.