Hi,
I am having some difficulties with programs that use postfix's or other
MTA's "sendmail" command to send out email as oppose to SMTP connection.
The "sendmail" triggered email gets marked as SPAM, and I have no idea as to
how to trick amavis to not check the emails originating with a sendmail
command on the localhost.

Thanks.
--
How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work?