Peer,

> My question is based on the special setup of one of my clients. So there's
> no room for changing his whole setup. He/We do NOT want to have a
> quarantine, he/we do NOT want to discard e-mails, he/we DO know that it's
> possible to spoof a sender address but he/we NEED to do a sender address
> based whitelist for banned_filetypes because they have to use a closed
> source software that auto-generates e-mails that contains banned
> filetypes. No, for special circumstances we can not use different IP
> number or ports for this software. And AFAIK it is not possible to select
> a policy bank directly based on a sender's address.

Are these messages with banned filetypes always sent from inside networks?
If yes, the @mynetworks and MYNETS policy bank can be used to allow
more freedom for sending from inside.

If a message is received with a valid DKIM signature, starting with 2.6.0
the @author_to_policy_bank_maps can be used to load a policy bank based
on a validated sender address, which again can be used to make rules
less restrictive, e.g. by disabling banned checks or using another set
of banned rules.