On 6/11/08, Munroe Sollog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes it is.

I will assume you are using logcheck. You can read stuff like this link:
http://wiki.logcheck.org/
and on your system:
less /usr/share/doc/logcheck-database/README.logcheck-database.gz

Most likely you can add an egrep compatible regexp entry in one of the
files in /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/ to supress the messages. All
that really matters is that the pattern is unique. You might even be
able to cheat by simply placing text such as:
bayes: synced databases from journal in
in one of the files (cron, or amavis for example)

It may be worth taking a look at how to supress unwanted warnings as
no doubt you will see others in the future.