Hello all,

I'm implementing DKIM signing into amavisd-new and I am quite successful
until now. Everything works just fine.

But can I avoid entering hundrets of domains into the amavis configuration
file by reading the domains out of a text file with read_hash? I tried but
it did not work. I would like to use the same DKIM key for all our domains
because I think this is not a problem and much easier.

I tried this:

dkim_key(read_hash("/path/to/filename"), 'selector',
'/path/to/selector.key');

It did not work at all when testing the keys:

amavisd-new testkeys
TESTING#1: selector._domainkey.hash(0xa4e24f0) => invalid (public key: not
available)

I think this is not implemented, yet, right? Or is it a real problem and
useless using the same key for a bunch of domains?

Regards,
Martin