Hello,

since I installed the last version of amavis-new (2.6.2) on my Leopard
Server (Mac OS 10.5.6 - G4 PPC) I find this in my log:
TempDir::prepare: directory /var/amavis/tmp/amavis-20090404T081020-07274
has 2 subdirectories

I found one post in the archives referring to that problem in connection
with DKIM and a wrong set port.

In my case the problem appears independent of activating DKIM signing.
Where could I possibly look into to make the problem "vanish"?
Or is it a known issue and I don't need to care about it?

Everything works so far, I don't see any problems, looks in the moment
more like a cosmetic issue.

cheers & thanks,
Matthias