"Daniel Luttermann" wrote:

>Maybe the "tag_levels" are to low. amavisd-new insert these headers
>when the score of an email is greater than the value of "tag_level".

in amavisd.conf (also in amavisd.conf-maia) I have this value:

$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -999;
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0;
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 5.0;
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;

..also on another mail server I have the same parameter and all mails are
contolled.
can I send another another information for to detect my problem ?

Thanks in advance.

------

   Salvatore.