Sasa wrote:

> in amavisd.conf (also in amavisd.conf-maia) I have this value:

> $sa_tag_level_deflt  = -999;
> $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0;
> $sa_kill_level_deflt = 5.0;
> $sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;

> ..also on another mail server I have the same parameter and all mails are
> contolled.
> can I send another another information for to detect my problem ?

OK, tag levels are OK but when I look at your logfile again I don't
see that the message gets through amavisd.

Have you configured amavis as content filter in main.cf for global
filtering or do you use "per recipient filtering"?

Can you post your master.cf / main.cf?

You could also try to increase the log level in amavisd and use
verbose logging in postfix.

amavisd.conf
$log_level = 5;

master.cf
=========
smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -v

Perhaps the verbose logging helps to find the problem.

--
Daniel Luttermann