> Hey guys,
>
> Is there any way to block outgoing but allow incoming extensions with
> amavis? I tried to create policies but found out that sending e-mails
> with extensions to both and internal and external address triggers the
> policy that allows the extensions to go through, not blocking the
> outgoing e-mail. A postfix limitation actually. Anyone has done it
> before? I could really use some help here.

Inbound and outbound can use a different policy.  In that policy (MYNETS?)
you can set up different rules.

For inbound (allow anything?)

Something like this in amavisd.conf
$banned_filename_re = new_RE(qr'.' =>0);
$banned_namepath_re = undef;  # new-style

For outbound: (in mynets policy bank):

  banned_namepath_re => undef,
  banned_filename_maps => ['MYNETS-DEFAULT'],

Grep in amavisd (notes?) for MYNETS-DEFAULT for ideas.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer