Hello Again,

afte having rearead a lot of the documentation, and emails from the past,
I realised that I hab been wrong about my assumption regarding the
variable

@bypass_banned_checks_acl = qw( t...@example.com huetm...@example.com );

This, I now realise, makes sure that the emailaddresses listed get their
banned files and does not, as I had assumed, allow them to send banned
files.

However what I need to do is to make exceptions for "senders" being able
to bypass the ruleset. I have read about the suggestions for postfix. I am
however using sendmail and milter.

Has anyone done this, is there a possible solution using milter?

Thank you,

.peter

Please note that my email has changed to:
huetm...@violine.at