Bruno,

I cannot receive any from a specific domain, amavisd (2.3.2) stops
emails and always returns a bad header check error:

> May 15 11:38:32 newton amavis[810]: (00810-06) BAD HEADER from
> <2...@agglo-belfort.fr>: Non-encoded 8-bit data (char 84 hex) in
> message header 'Message-Id': Message-Id:
> <4a0d5010.1f98.002...@mairie\\\\204belfort.fr>\\\\n

> May 15 11:38:32 newton amavis[810]: (00810-06) Blocked BAD-HEADER, ...

Best to fix it at the origin of such mail - let them know
they are sending non-compliant mail (violates rfc2822),
as Michael suggesed.

> How can I resolve that issue?

There is usually no strong reason to block a mail just because it
violates header section syntax, just keep $final_bad_header_destiny
at its default, which is:

$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;