Hi,
I just updated to amavisd-new-2.6.3-1 running on RHEL3. When I try to
start amavisd I get the following error
/sbin/service amavisd start
Starting Mail Virus Scanner (amavisd): ERROR: MISSING REQUIRED BASIC MODULES:
  IO::Stringy
  Unix::Syslog
  Compress::Zlib
  MIME::Words
  MIME::Head
  MIME::Body
  MIME::Entity
  MIME::Parser
  MIME::Decoder
  MIME::Decoder::Base64
  MIME::Decoder::Binary
  MIME::Decoder::QuotedPrint
  MIME::Decoder::NBit
  MIME::Decoder::UU
  MIME::Decoder::Gzip64
  Net::Server
  Net::Server::PreFork
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/amavisd line 237.

When I run perl -MCPAN  -e shell and try to install the module it
tells me the latest version is already installed.
cpan[1]> install IO::Stringy
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.13)
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Wed, 20 May 2009 16:27:15 GMT
IO::Stringy is up to date (2.110).

Can someone tell me how to solve the problem?
--
Regards,
Eric Magutu