Christian,

> > So, the 'originating' flag must be set. It can be set implicitly
> > through @mynetworks, which you said you have at:
> >
> > @mynetworks = qw( 127.0.0.0/8 [::1] [FE80::]/10 [FEC0::]/10
> >                   10.0.0.0/8 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 );
>
> These nets are locally. But local means virtual servers. In fact my
> server is a root-server in the internet and all clients are connecting
> from remote.

So, either extend your list @mynetworks if you do know which
networks your clients are in, or use some other mechanism to
turn on a policy bank with 'originating' flag set.

> I do not know how to tell amavis that a postfix user _was_ sasl
> authenticated. See this header: [...]
> Even postfix is writing authenticated-header fields, but it seems amavis
> does not care about these.

No, amavisd does not care about these header fields.

See examples in the docs on a DKIM setup, which demonstrate how to
turn on 'originating' flag for authenticated users. The setup is suitable
for your needs too:

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#dkim-postfix-dual-path

The trick is to let a MTA feed authenticated mail to amavisd on a different
port from the rest of the mail. A policy bank on that port then turns on
the 'originating' flag, which is what you need.