Can somebody advise on the following scenario:

There is amavis + postfix on Linux box. And we have a whitelist  like
"whitelist_from bla-bla-bla" and spamassassin adds -100 to the score if
a sender from whitelist.

And now the question is: if I'd like to send a copy of any message with
score < -100 to nos...@my-smtproxy.domain1 to have processed it with
bayes later, it's possible?

--
Thank you,