Hi Mark,

> > no posts since the 17th?  system down?
> > I noticed nothing in archives either.
>
> Maybe aMaViSd-new is just so good, that no-one needs help.
>
> Of all of the anti-x components in my chain, amavisd requires the least
> tinkering...

>> I apologize for dedicating less time to the mailing list recently
>> than would be respectful to the people using amavisd, and less time
>> than I would like.

>>   Mark

I can definitely say that on joining the amavisd-new list some time ago, I was
very impressed with how involved you are in the list, the patience you show in
addressing users' issues and concerns, and the time you spend trying to
replicate issues and providing support.

Kudos to you.

The mere fact that you feel "guilty" with the time you are currently able to
dedicate the mailing list and other avenues shows a great quality in your
character and the excellent attitude you demonstrate in your work.

As a user of amavisd-new: Thanks for the work you do.

Hugo Slabbert